Cecil will provide strategic and tactical guidance for a common, standards-based information backbone which enables interoperability for product definition data throughout the product life cycle.
What does PDD stand for?
PDD stands for Product Definition Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDD
We have 177 other meanings of PDD in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Device Distributors (South Africa)
- Preliminary Design Document
- Preliminary Due Date
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Prescribed Daily Dose
- Presidential Decision Directive (part of NSC)
- Presidential Disaster Declaration
- Presidentially Declared Disaster
- Priority Delivery Date
- Process Decomposition Diagram (Sprint)
- Product Design and Development
- Product Development Detachment
- Professional Development Day (school teachers)
- Professional Development Department (various organizations)
- Professional Development District (various schools)
- Professional Disc for DATA
- Program Definition Document
- Program Description Document
- Program Design Description
- Program Design Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
STEP-NC offers accurate and complete product definition data from product design all the way to the machine tool.
Customers must rely on the company they are outsourcing product definition data to.
41 standard establishes requirements, and references documents applicable to the preparation and revision of digital product definition data, referred to as data sets.
41-2003, Digital Product Definition Data Practices, which represents an extension of the popular Y14.
The third phase of the project involves replacement of AS 400, making Teamcenter the company-wide standard for all product definition data and processes.
We are deploying a comprehensive application of Windchill in the EDA space, and this integration will provide the foundation of product definition data which these capabilities will be built around.
The first of Arena's new integration adapters, Arena's PDMWorks(TM) Integration Adapter, will allow integration of SolidWorks files in PDMWorks(TM) with product definition data in Arena PLM.