We have introduced the Kofax Intelligent Capture & Exchange suite, we are simplifying our product brand architecture, and we have reorganised the business to create efficiencies in order to provide the needed investment in our faster growing segments.
What does PBA stand for?
PBA stands for Product Brand Architecture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBA
We have 297 other meanings of PBA in our Acronym Attic
- President of the British Academy
- Pressure Balance Anchor (pipe recovery tool)
- Pressure Breathing for Altitude
- Pressurized Berthing Adapter
- Prevent Blindness America (since 1908)
- Price-Based Acquisition
- Principle-Based Approach (accounting)
- Printed Board Assembly
- Printed Circuit Board Assembled (PCB with parts soldered)
- Process Balance Area
- Production Base Analysis
- Professional Bad-Ass
- Professional Bowlers Association
- Program and Budget Analysis
- Program in Business Administration (various schools)
- Program-Based Approach (various organizations)
- Progressive Bag Alliance
- Propulsion Business Area (at the former Kelly AFB, TX)
- Prosecutors Bar Association
- Provincia de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DICOM Group unveils new product brand architecture and launch of new products; positive outlook BASINGSTOKE, England -- DICOM Group plc ("DICOM Group"), a global leader of Intelligent Capture & Exchange solutions today announces financial results for the nine months to 31 March 2007.
New Product Brand Architecture Extends Across Entire Product Portfolio, Organizes All Products within Kofax Intelligent Capture & Exchange IRVINE, Calif.