Simon Roberts is technical director of Product Authentication International
What does PAI stand for?
PAI stands for Product Authentication International (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAI
We have 313 other meanings of PAI in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Aviation, Inc. (various locations)
- Prescient Applied Intelligence (Park City, UT)
- Price Alignment Interest (finance)
- Primary Aircraft Inventory
- Princeton AIDS Initiative (Princeton, NJ)
- Principal Arterial-Interstate
- Private Attorney Involvement (Legal Services Corporation)
- Process After Input
- Processed Apples Institute
- Product Acquisition and Installation
- Programme d'Action Intégré (French: Integrated Action Program)
- Programme d’actions intégrées de recherche (Research Integrated Action Programmes)
- Project AI (Microsoft Flight Simulator)
- Protection and Advocacy Inc.
- pubic arch interference
- Public Administration Institution (Washington Business and Technology Institute)
- Public Authority for Industry (Kuwait)
- Public Awareness Initiative (media)
- Publicly Available Information (valuation)
- Puppetry Arts Institute (Independence, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certificate is for the range of functional ingredients manufactured by Vaessen Schoemaker for which Interfood are the sole distributors in the UK and Ireland and is from Product Authentication International (PAI), recognized as the leading authority in Europe on product authentication and agri-food certification.
To deliver the scheme to UKAS-accredited standards, SA Cert will be working in partnership with Product Authentication International (PAI), one of the most respected non-organic certification bodies in Europe.