Warden Associates supports the DSCR procurement management review program by conducting reviews of contract files and interviews with people to identify methods of improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement operation.
What does PMR stand for?
PMR stands for Procurement Management Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMR
We have 251 other meanings of PMR in our Acronym Attic
- Principal Military Requirement
- Prirodoslovni Muzej Rijeka (Rijeka Natural History Museum, Croatia)
- Private Microwave Radio
- Private Mobile Radio
- Probabilistic Model of Range
- Probabilistic Modelling and Reasoning
- Problem Management Record
- Problem Management Report
- Problem Management Request
- Problem Record (IBM)
- Product Market Regulation
- Product Modification Request
- Produits Minces Réfléchissants (French: Thin Reflective Products)
- Professional and Member Relations
- Professional Management Review
- Professional Mediation Resolutions Ltd
- Professional Mobile Radio
- Profoundly Mentally Retarded
- Program Management Report
- Program Management Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Procurement Management Review program was developed to help purchasing departments become more efficient.
In addition to the price trend analyses, DLA also did a procurement management review in fiscal year 2000 to assess the overall risk of spare parts overpricing.