Travel Business Review-December 1, 2011--Montage Hotels and Resorts Offers New Procure to Pay Platform(C)2011] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does PTP stand for?
PTP stands for Procure to Pay (business process used especially when design enterprise resource planning system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTP
We have 255 other meanings of PTP in our Acronym Attic
- Prescriptive Transitional Program
- Present Time Problem (Scientology)
- Press Through Packaging (blister packaging)
- Pretty Terrific Person
- Prevention Through People
- Previously Treated Psychosis
- Primary Treating Physician
- Prime Time Player
- Priston Tale Philippines (gaming)
- Process Test Plan/Procedure
- Product Test Panel (various organizations)
- Professional Tax Preparer
- Professional Training Partnership (UK)
- Professional Transportation Planner (certification; Institute of Transportation Engineers)
- Professions Training Program
- Program Test Plan
- Programmable Telemetry Processor
- Programme de Transition Professionnelle (French: Professional Transition Program; Belgium)
- Programming the Psychodrill (band)
- Progress of Theoretical Physics (monthly journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expanded global selection options that make it simple to access procure to pay performance data.
Citi® Procure to Pay is a fully integrated, end-to-end financial supply chain solution for electronic invoicing, discount management, electronic payments, and supplier finance.
Rohit Sawhney, Functional Manager, Global Procure to Pay Operations at Hewlett-Packard will explain how to properly implement e-invoicing to obtain operational excellence * Larry C.