The local human rights organization Grupo de Apoyo Mutuo (GAM) and the Procuraduria de Derechos Humanos (PDH) published a report last week highlighting Peten, Zacapa, Izabal, Alta Verapaz, Jutiapa, San Marcos, and Huehuetenango as the departments where the greatest number of incidents is most likely to occur.
What does PDH stand for?
PDH stands for Procuraduria de Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDH
We have 73 other meanings of PDH in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Drop Glider System
- Product Design Graphics System
- Pain Drug Hypnosis
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Performance Data Helper (Microsoft)
- Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy
- Pneumatic Drop Hammer
- Pretty Damn Hot
- Primary Digital Hierarchy
- Probability of Damage given a Hit
- Procuraduría de los Derechos Humanos
- Professional Development Hours (continuing education)
- Propane Dehydrogenation
- Pump, Domestic Hot Water
- Plant Data Handling and Display System
- Pennsylvania Dental Hygienists' Association
- Penrith District Hockey Association (now Nepean Hockey Association; Australia)
- Performance Data Historical Archiver (software)
- Post-Deployment Health Assessment
- Preventive Dental Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization has taken its case to the Procuraduria de Derechos Humanos and to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR).
Far-fetched as this charge may sound, spokesman for the Procuraduria de Derechos Humanos (PDH) Marco Tulio Alvarez supports it.