Today's announcement means that GDCA is now certified to manufacture and repair the following products: Processor PCI Mezzanine Cards (PrPMC) 2800/8000/8100, VMEbus Single Board Computers 130/140/160/170/300/1600/2400/2600, and CompactPCI processor module CC1000dm.
What does PrPMC stand for?
PrPMC stands for Processor PCI Mezzanine Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison (Office)
- Pelican Rapids Public Library (Minnesota)
- Pilot Rock Public Library (Pilot Rock, OR)
- Powell River Public Library (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Program on Religion and Public Life (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Public Relations Professionals of Long Island (New York)
- Pacific Rim Proprety Management (Poway, CA)
- Partially Random Point Multiplication
- Production Rate Per Month
- Pharmacy Repeat Prescription Management System (software)
- Per Room per Night (hospitality industry)
- Pentagon Renovation Project Office
- Pentagon Renovation Project Office/Washington Headquarters Service (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- 5-Phosphoribosyl-1-Pyrophosphate (purine metabolism intermediate)
- Partially Randomized Patient Preference (clinical studies)
- Pregnancy-Related Pelvic Pain
- Proline-Rich Protein Preparation
- Partially Randomized Patient Preference Follow Up Trial
- Programming Request for Price Quote
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is made possible using the RadiSys EXS-6424 dual processor PCI mezzanine card (PrPMC), which offers high density, high performance and low power in an ultra dense form factor in conjunction with the company's Microware OS-9 for Xscale.
A processor PCI mezzanine card (PrPMC), the Xpedite1000 from Extreme Engineering(R) Solutions, resides on a MM-333D mezzanine site and communicates to CoSine via a 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X bus.