The Apple Products Research & Education Council (APREC), formerly the Processed Apples Institute, is a coalition of U.
What does PAI stand for?
PAI stands for Processed Apples Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAI
We have 313 other meanings of PAI in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Approval Inspection (FDA)
- Pre-Arrival Instruction (emergency dispatch)
- Precision Aviation, Inc. (various locations)
- Prescient Applied Intelligence (Park City, UT)
- Price Alignment Interest (finance)
- Primary Aircraft Inventory
- Princeton AIDS Initiative (Princeton, NJ)
- Principal Arterial-Interstate
- Private Attorney Involvement (Legal Services Corporation)
- Process After Input
- Product Acquisition and Installation
- Product Authentication International (UK)
- Programme d'Action Intégré (French: Integrated Action Program)
- Programme d’actions intégrées de recherche (Research Integrated Action Programmes)
- Project AI (Microsoft Flight Simulator)
- Protection and Advocacy Inc.
- pubic arch interference
- Public Administration Institution (Washington Business and Technology Institute)
- Public Authority for Industry (Kuwait)
- Public Awareness Initiative (media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make it easier for parents to give children the proper amount of fluids and fruit, the Processed Apples Institute, a nonprofit association of producers and suppliers of processed apple products, has created a healthy beverage pyramid suitable for taping on the fridge.
and the Concord Grape Association and Processed Apples Institute, both in Atlanta, said in September 28 comments to the FDA.
The Processed Apples Institute is an international association of producers of processed apple products and those companies that supply raw materials or services to them.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) intent to propose new guidelines on fresh juice safety, the Processed Apples Institute (PAI) advises consumers that the easiest solution is to select commercially prepared apple juice.