HOUSTON -- COADE announced today that the May 2009 issue of Chemical & Engineering Progress magazine featured an article on CADWorx P&ID, a primer on flow diagrams that describes the distinctions between a basic block flow diagram and the process flow diagram (PFD) which is the precursor of the P&ID, an acronym for process and instrumentation diagram and piping and instrumentation diagram, a useful tool that, with the modern technology provided by CADWorx P&ID, has become even more valuable and vital to the plant designer and engineer.
What does PNID stand for?
PNID stands for Process and Instrumentation Diagram
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNID
We have 2 other meanings of PNID in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest International College (Canada)
- Palestinian National Information Centre
- PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Network Interface Controller (computing)
- Pettit National Ice Center (Olympic training center in Milwaukee, WI)
- Poker Nuts in Canada (poker forum)
- Permanent Navy Item Control Number
- Pediatric/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Part Number Identification (electronics)
- Peer Nomination Inventory of Depression
- Precedence Network Inward Dial
- Program for Neuropsychological Investigation of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Panduit Network Infrastructure Essentials
- Pearson New International Edition (publication)
- Priority National Intelligence Estimate
- Program Needs for Indoor Environments Research (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Peak Nasal Inspiratory Flow
- Poszukiwania Nafty I Gazu (Poland)
- Place Needle in Haystack (computer opcode)
- Productivity Network Innovations Healthcare, LLC (Houma, LA)
- Personeel Niet in Loondienst (Dutch: Staff Not Employed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 3D models are being developed using SmartPlant 3D, which integrates with electrical, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), instrumentation and all of the other engineering disciplines to control and produce the production drawings and specifications.
According to Daratech, Bentley also ranked as the leading software/service provider in: -- Plant-specific Platforms -- Conceptual Plant Creation -- Process and Instrumentation Diagram Creation Bentley products in these three categories include MicroStation(R), PlantSpace(R) for MicroStation users, and AutoPLANT(R) for AutoCAD(R) users.