Fourteen serious violations include electrical hazards, a deficient process safety management program, incomplete emergency shutdown procedures, no machine guarding, a lack of training for workers participating in emergency response and failing to periodically evaluate contractor performance.
What does PSMP stand for?
PSMP stands for Process Safety Management Program (workplace safety)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSMP
We have 33 other meanings of PSMP in our Acronym Attic
- Peeled, Side Muscle On (type of full beef tenderloin)
- Philippine Society of Medical Oncology (est. 1969)
- Pocker Sahib Memorial Orphanage College (India)
- Pressure System Managers Office (NASA)
- Primary School Mathematics Olympiad (Brunei)
- Public Sector Management Office (Australia)
- Planetary Scale Mesopause Observing System
- Please See Me On This
- Personalised Solutions and Maintenance Program (software)
- Process Safety Management Principles
- Product Support Management Planning
- Product Support Materials Plan
- Program on Short- and Medium-Range Weather Prediction Research
- Pain and Symptom Management/Palliative Care Program (est. 1998; British Columbia Cancer Agency; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Public Service and Merit Protection Commission (Australia)
- Parts Specification Management for Reliability Report
- Payment Settlement Message Request
- Perinatal Services Monthly Report
- Phillip Schulz Mobile Recording
- Pioneering Substance Misuse Recovery (consultancy services; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PHA methodology is an integral part of a pharmaceutical manufacturer's Process Safety Management program and results in safer and more predictable production processes.
Horgan directed process engineering, established a process safety management program and led new product development initiatives.