Since the launch of its first commercial product at the beginning of Q2, 2003, psiloQuest has initiated process qualification programs at nearly a dozen semiconductor manufacturers throughout North America and Asia.
What does PQP stand for?
PQP stands for Process Qualification Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQP
We have 22 other meanings of PQP in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Quality Office Time
- Part Qualification Process
- Pearl-Qualified Professional (Estidama; United Arab Emirates)
- Performance Qualification Protocol
- Photo Quality Paper (printing)
- Piperaquine Phosphate
- Plan Qualité du Projet (French: Project Quality Plan)
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program
- Pourquoi Pas? (French: Why Not?)
- Praise-Question-Polish (teaching technique)
- Productos Quimicos Peligrosos (Spanish: Hazardous Chemicals)
- Professional Qualification Program (immigrant teacher certification program; Canada)
- Project Quality Plan
- Proximity Query Package (computer science)
- Puerto Quetzal Power (Guatemala)
- Puta Que Pariu (Portuguese, Brazil)
- Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers
- Premier Quoit Players Association
- Peter Quince Performing Company (Manitowoc County, WI)
- Puerto Quetzal Power Corporation (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dao also holds certificates in statistical process control (SPC), total quality management (TQM) and as a technical writer for Process Qualification Program (PQP), and is a certified internal auditor for ISO 9000 quality standards.