Topics discussed include process improvement models, international standards for process improvements, inertia and team resistance to process improvements, and the benefits of CMM and CMMI based software process improvement systems.
What does PIM stand for?
PIM stands for Process Improvement Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIM
We have 248 other meanings of PIM in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Inspection Meeting
- Premium Income Monitoring (insurance)
- Presence and Interworking Mobility
- Preside Integrated Manager (Nortel)
- Pretrained Individual Manpower
- Print Image Matching (Epson)
- Printing, Inserting and Mailing (center)
- Prior Information Memorandum (Canada)
- Probabilistic Interactive Machine (cryptography)
- Procedural Instruction Message
- Process Integrated Mechanism
- Prodigy Instant Messaging
- Product Improvement Manager
- Product Information Management
- Product Interference Management
- Product Introduction Management
- Production and Inventory Management
- Program Implementation Management (various organizations)
- Program in Integrative Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMMI is a process improvement model used to assess the maturity of a company's software development processes and practices.
16) Employing EBM and EBMgt for highly prevalent conditions can demonstrate effectiveness using a process improvement model.
As we recommended, the ATO plans to establish an overall policy to apply its process improvement model to all software-intensive acquisitions.
The leadership of the 22,000-person workforce in California saw an opportunity in the relatively smaller-scale Austin operation to develop process improvement models that could be applied later at Lockheed California.
CMMI is a process improvement model used to improve a company's ability to manage project deliveries to guarantee predictable results.
The new CMMI(R) model continues to represent the best process improvement models available for product and service development and maintenance, and extend the best practices of the original Capability Maturity Model.
A key component of the NIATx process improvement model is the Plan-Do-Study-Act Cycle.