Thom Seal, Barrick Gold Professor of Mining and Metallurgy at the Mackay School of Mines and an independent consultant to the Company, reported that he has completed the costing and process flow analysis for gold and silver recovery at the Project.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Process Flow Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 212 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Pretty Freaking Awesome (Internet slang)
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act (India)
- Primary Federal Agency
- Primary Feed Antenna
- Prime Factor Algorithm
- Printer Font ASCII
- Priority Funding Area
- Private Facility Access (Hekimian)
- Private Fire Alarm (fire protection; New Zealand)
- Probability of False Alarm
- Procurement Funding Authority
- Production Flow Analysis (computer integrated manufacturing)
- Professional Financial Advisor
- Professional Footballers Association
- Profunda Femoris Artery
- Progressive Fast Analysis (Exxon Mobil Corp.)
- Project Finance Advisory
- Prosperity for All (various locations)
- Protected Forest Area (various locations)
- Protection From Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regardless of whether value-stream mapping, process flow analysis or process mapping is used to assess your business processes, lead time improvements are achieved when lead time analysis is included.
Process flow analysis to identify critical functions and interdependencies that would influence the amount of loss should the operations of a single location within the supply chain be disrupted.
Keane will provide services in process flow analysis, building interfaces to third party systems, testing and quality assurance as well as end user training.
It got us concentrating on a process flow analysis and value added manufacturing," he said.
Valerie will have project management accountability for product engineering projects, business process flow analysis for continuous improvement and our new facility design and implementation.