BEA's submission of the Process Definition for Java specification enables the J2EE environment to take a new direction in standardizing such core integration capabilities," said Onno Kluyt, director, JCP Program Office.
What does PD4J stand for?
PD4J stands for Process Definition for Java
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Pulse Doppler with Spectral Analysis
- Problem Determination / Troubleshooting
- Perfect Dark Zero (video game)
- Parallel Data 1
- Postnatal Day 1
- Precursor D1 Protein (biochemistry)
- Programmed Death 1 (molecule)
- Point Correlation Dimension (algorithm)
- Procurement Desktop - Defense
- Protein Domain 3 (molecular virology)
- Packaging and Design Association, Europe
- Packet Downlink Assignment (GPRS)
- Painting and Decorating Association (Warwickshire, UK)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (cancer)
- Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia
- Parameter Data Area
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Day is also an expert group member for the JSR 207 - Process Definition for Java, JSR 223 - Scripting Pages in Java Web Applications, as well as an active participant and implementer in JSR 168 - Portlet Specification.
WebLogic Workshop's innovative technology that builds powerful enterprise-class Web services, as well as BEA WebLogic Integration(TM)'s Process Definition for Java have both been submitted (JSR 181 and JSR 207 respectively) to the JCP and are well on the path to becoming Java standards.