Longo adapted the procedure for prolapse and hemorrhoids (PPH) technique--which he originally pioneered for treating internal prolapsed hemorrhoids--to correct the intussusception and rectocele abnormalities of ODS in the same operation.
What does PPH stand for?
PPH stands for Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoid repair treatment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPH
We have 110 other meanings of PPH in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Publicity Holland
- Plasmapheresis (blood plasma treatment)
- Points Per Hour (gaming)
- Polypropylene Homopolymer (plastics)
- Portland Press Herald
- Postage, Packing and Handling (shipping)
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Pounds Per Hour
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Problems Per Hundred
- Program in Public Health (various schools)
- Public Participation Hearing (California)
- Pulse-Position Hopping
- Pajak Penghasilan Orang Pribadi Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Personal Income Tax Affairs)
- Pay Period Hours Adjustment
- Pennsylvania Public Health Association
- Persistent Primitive Hypoglossal Artery (neurology)
- Phnom Penh Hotels Association (Cambodia)
- Preferred Physicians Healthcare Alliance (Maitland, FL)
- Preliminary Public Health Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids is a safe and effective therapy that should be considered the gold standard for the treatment of prolapsed hemorrhoids, Dr.
Louis -- The procedure for prolapse and hemorrhoids appears to be emerging as the new operative standard for treatment of internal hemorrhoids, Dr.