Servidyne's team of building engineers, with over 30 years of experience, matched the entire equipment inventory of Parmenter's portfolio against its proprietary procedure library, and created a robust preventive maintenance management system complete with load leveling schedules.
What does PROCLIB stand for?
PROCLIB stands for Procedure Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Projector Camera Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Protection Capability
- Programa de Capacitación Campesina para la Reforma Agraria (Honduras)
- Process Oriented Contract Administration Services
- Provincial Organization of Continuing Education Directors, English (Canada)
- Program for Community Engagement in Engineering Design (University of Michigan)
- Puerto Rican Organization for Community Education and Economic Development
- Programa Centroamericano para la Sostenibilidad Democratica (Spanish: Central American Network for Democratic Sustainability)
- Pediatric Review of Children's Environmental Support and Stimulation
- Process Computer for Computationally Intensive Control
- Programme for Christian-Muslim Relations in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya; formerly "Project for...")
- Project for Christian-Muslim Relations in Africa
- Procurement Network
- Process Committee (USACE 2012 implementation plans)
- Provincial Commander
- Corporacion de Proyectos Comunales de El Salvador (Spanish)
- Programa de Defesa do Consumidor (Brazil)
- Proof of Concept Program for Air Force Medical Prototypes
- Programmed Contraction Tension (Audi cable-operated safety feature for pulling steering wheel away from driver in event of crash)
- Programa de Controle da Poluição do Ar por Veículos Automotores (Motor Vehicles Air Pollution Control Program; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeting several areas in the information industry, the company has developed different DSP solutions, including multi-user object board, multi-algorithmic function library, and application procedure library.
Its procedure library covers more than 660 surgical and invasive procedures.