Optimizing the use of available resources: Problem solving for better health.
What does PSBH stand for?
PSBH stands for Problem Solving for Better Health (educational programs)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSBH
We have 2 other meanings of PSBH in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Subunit-Binding Domain
- Personal Services Business Determination (Australia)
- Pugsley Sidwell Business Development Ltd. (UK)
- Perseus-Soros Biopharmaceutical Fund (equity fund)
- Professional Speakers Benefit Fund
- Protection Switch Byte Failure
- Peak Systolic Blood Flow Velocity
- Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal
- Panel Study on Belgian Households (est. 1990)
- Peoples State Bank, Hamtramck (Michigan)
- Pearl S. Buck International
- Picture Sub-Bitstream Indicator (telecommunications)
- Primary Source-Based Instruction (information technology curriculum)
- Pro-Steel Buildings Incorporated (Tallahassee, FL)
- Prudential Service Bureau, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Puget Sound Business Intelligence Group (professional association; Washington)
- Partial-Scan-Based Built-In Self Test
- Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle, WA)
- Passive Spam Block List
- Plasma Sheet Boundary Layer (space physics)