What does POHEC stand for?
POHEC stands for Problem, Observations, Hypothesis, Experiment, Conclusion (scientific method)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pittsburgh and Ohio Central Railroad
- Planet Organic Health Corp.
- Polaroid Holding Company
- Polycyclic Organic Hydrocarbon
- Principal Organic Hazardous Constituent
- Professional Occupational Health Care (Aberdeen, MD)
- Purdue One Health Club (Purdue University)
- Penang Office for Human Development (Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
- Plateforme des Organisations Haïtiennes des Droits de l'Homme (French: Platform of Haitian Organizations for Human Rights)
- Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Politics of Health Group (UK)
- Program on Humanistic Globalization
- People of Historical Importance
- Physical(ly) and Otherwise Health Impaired
- Point of Historical Interest
- Ponca City High School (Ponca City, Oklahoma)
- Polska Organizacja Handlu I Dystrybucji (Polish: Polish Trade and Distribution Organization)
- Principal Officer Health Liaison (UK)
- Performance Optimization for High-Level Languages and Libraries (workshop)
- Pacific Open Health Learning Network (World Health Organization)