With a little investment, we would be able to increase production of the CR-V in the United States, so that's the most probable course of action.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Probable Course of Action
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PCA
We have 760 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Primer Chamber Assembly (US NASA)
- Principal Component Analysis
- Principal Control Authority
- Principle Component Analysis
- Principles, Constraints, and Assumptions
- Printed Circuit Antenna
- Printed Circuit Assembly
- Priority Conservation Area (various locations)
- Private Collection Agency
- Probable Cause Affidavit
- Probate Court Administration (Connecticut)
- Procedure Change Activity
- Process Change Authorization
- Process Control & Automation
- Process Corrective Action
- Procrastinators Club of America (est. 1956)
- Product Change Authority
- Product Complaint Analysis
- Production Code Administration
- Production Concession Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The route from there could lead to hiring an architect, whose initial task would be to evaluate a probable course of action, based on what the town already has.
Hong Kong is a possibility, as is Italy, but I think the most probable course of action is that we'll take him to France for two Listed races.
Having ascertained potential vulnerabilities and a raider's probable course of action, the CFO should analyze the existing defensive mechanisms to determine if they are "state of the art" and comprehensive.