Probability and Random Processes also includes applications in digital communications, information theory, coding theory, image processing, speech analysis, synthesis and recognition, and other fields.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Probability and Random Processes (mathematics; book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Prejudice Reduction Program
- Preliminary Restoration Plan (US Army)
- Premium Recycled Parts
- Premium Reinforcement Pulp (paper and pulp industry)
- Previously Rented Product
- Primary Residential Parent
- Prime Power (various companies)
- Prince's Rainforests Project (UK)
- Prion Protein
- Prior Reference Price
- Probability Ranking Principle (information retrieval)
- Probable Prime (mathematics; number theory)
- Problem Resolution Program (IRS)
- Product Realization Process
- Product Replacement Plan (2 year replacement product plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Production Readiness Plan
- Production Requirements Plan (US Navy)
- Productivity Retention Program
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Proficiency Registration Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781439826980 Probability and random processes for electrical and computer engineers, 2d ed.