Matt Sande of the group Pro-Life Wisconsin said February 18 on prolifewisconsin.
What does PLW stand for?
PLW stands for Pro-Life Wisconsin (Brookfield, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLW
We have 32 other meanings of PLW in our Acronym Attic
- Posterior Left Ventricular Wall Thickness
- Page, Line, Word (game)
- Palau (ISO Country code)
- Palu, Indonesia - Mutiara (Airport Code)
- Pea Leaf Weevil (insect)
- People Living With (patient groups)
- Permutation with Limited Wavelengths
- Physical Language Workshop (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Power League Wrestling
- Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Project Launch Workshop (various organizations)
- Public Library of Westland (Westland, MI)
- People Living With AIDS (aka Persons Living With AIDS)
- Persons Living With AIDS (aka People Living With AIDS)
- Pigeon Lake Watershed Association (Canada)
- Pitt Law Women's Association
- Pixel-Level Weighted Average
- Planar Leaky-Wave Antenna
- Proliferative Lesions Without Atypia
- Public Lands and Water Access Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former abortionist, now pro-life advocate * Matt Sande - Director of Legislative Affairs, Pro-Life Wisconsin * Joe Scheidler -- President, Pro-Life Action League * Jim Sedlak -- Vice President, American Life League * Chris Slattery -- President, Expectant Mother Care CONTACT: Amber Dolle of the American Life League, +1-540-903-9572, ADolle@all.
With utmost respect and gratitude, Pro-Life Wisconsin lauds these actions of this wise and caring shepherd," said the group's state director, Peggy Hamill.