Collaborating for the first time with Pro Musica Youth Chorus, conducted by Carling FitzSimmons, Chicago Chamber Choir's spring program is certain to entertain and amuse the entire family
What does PMYC stand for?
PMYC stands for Pro Musica Youth Chorus (Hudson, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMYC
We have 3 other meanings of PMYC in our Acronym Attic
- Peptide Methionine-Tyrosine (biochemistry)
- Power and Motoryacht Magazine (interest publication)
- Pusat Majudiri YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Malaysia)
- Pussy Magnet Yellow
- Pocono Mountain Yoga Alliance (Stroudsburg, PA)
- Pacific Mariners Yacht Club (Marina del Rey, CA)
- Petit Manan Yacht Club (Maine)
- Phoenixville Marian Youth Club (est. 1956; Phoenixville, PA)
- Poor Man's Yacht Club (Monroe Harbor)
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club (Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Papaya Mild Yellow Leaf Virus
- Polis Meslek Yüksek Okulu
- Periodic Multi-Year Review (University of Massachusetts)
- Pan Maniot Youth Union (Australia)
- Palmar, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Partially Melted Zone (chemistry)
- Pesticide Management Zone (Department of Pesticide Regulation; California)
- Primo Macro Zoom (Panavision, Inc.)
- Productgerichte Milieu Zorg (Dutch: Product-Oriented Environmental Care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New members are welcome to join the River's Edge Community Band and the Pro Musica Youth Chorus beginning in January.
As if that interior exploitation were not display enough, Churchill commissioned his long-time violist and composer, Margery Zeigler Goldstein, to arrange "Marching Home for Treble Chorus and Orchestra," which featured the Pro Musica Youth Chorus with director Jan Patterson, in a deft, beguiling version of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home.
The Pro Musica Youth Chorus, under the direction of Hudson's Jan Patterson, will perform "Spring Sing," a spring concert, at 7 p.
HUDSON - Members of the a cappella group Simple Harmonic Motion and members of the Pro Musica Youth Chorus will team up for a Spring Sing concert at 7 p.
; (2) Michael Durkin; (3) Darci Acomb; (4) Simple Harmonic Motion, an a cappella ensemble, which includes (back row, second from left) Kevin Black of Northboro, will be singing with Pro Musica Youth Chorus on March 28, at Hudson Town Hall, 78 Main St.