1) He argued that "much has been done by way of reform and renewal" and was eager to show "renewal" as the vision for the years to come (Canada, Privy Council Office 1992).
What does PCO stand for?
PCO stands for Privy Council Office (Canada, UK, Senior Government Office)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCO
We have 188 other meanings of PCO in our Acronym Attic
- Prerelease Change Order
- Primary Care Office
- Primary Care Optimization
- Primary Control Officer
- Primary Credit Officer
- Principal Contracting Officer
- Principal Controlling Officer
- Printing Control Officer
- Privat Charter Ostsee (German: Private Charter Baltic Sea)
- Private Cable Operator
- Procedure Change Order
- Process Control Outlet (various locations)
- Procurement Change Order
- Procurement Contracting Officer
- Procuring Contract Officer
- Procyanidolic Oligomer (flavonoid)
- Product Change Order
- Production Change Order (legal document required to make changes in production of a product)
- Professional Conduct and Opportunities
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also worked on assignment with the Privy Council Office as director of operations with the Security and Intelligence Secretariat (2009 to 2010).
Initial members of the Advisory Board are Joseph Caron, former Canadian Ambassador to the People's Republic of China and Foreign and Defence Policy Secretariat of the Privy Council Office for the Canadian Government and Brenda Eprile, Managing Director at Sanford Eprile & Company and former Senior Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
In 1968, Henry Davis and Andre Millar of the Privy Council Office produced the Manual of Official Procedure of the Government of Canada under the direction of Prime Minister Lester B.
The commission's recommendations included: closing gaps in the civil aviation security; compensating and apologizing to victims' families for agencies' failures and enhancing the role of the National Security Advisor in the Privy Council Office to oversee both the RCMP and CSIS.
Its evolution continued in 2008 as the Privy Council Office gave its approval for Swansea Institute to change its name to Swansea Metropolitan University.
Like other UK accountancy bodies then, it was virtually self-regulating, although it was ultimately answerable to the Privy Council Office and, less directly, to what's now called the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform.
Central agencies, particularly the Privy Council Office and the Treasury Board secretariat, must be engaged early to ensure that there is a clear understanding of whole-of-government priorities and objectives and that appropriate risk management and accountability frameworks are in place.