ABOUT GRIFFIN Founded in 1943 by John and Rosellen Griffin, Griffin Industries is one of the largest independent, privately owned animal and bakery by-product recycling companies in North America.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Privately Owned Animal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Price On Application
- Price on Arrival
- Priced on Agreement
- Pride of America (camp and Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ship)
- Pride of Arizona (University of Arizona marching band)
- Priester Ohne Amt (German: Priests without an Office)
- Principle of Accounts (tuition)
- Principles of Accounting
- Prison Officers' Association (UK)
- Prisoner of Azkaban
- Probability of Adequacy (insurance industry)
- Probability of Area
- Procrastinators of America
- Production Organization Approval
- Profession of Arms
- Profit on Ordinary Activities
- Program for Older Adults (various organizations)
- Program of Activities (various organizations)
- Programa Operativo Anual (Spanish: Annual Operating Program; various locations)
- Programme of Action (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said she has a municipal shelter as well as a separate boarding facility for privately owned animals.
We don't have the legal authority to confiscate privately owned animals, or the appropriate facilities to deal with the animals if we were to take them into custody.