31, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Security Companies (NASCO) today announced its support for the 2010 ASIS Private Security Officer Training and Selection Guideline (ASIS PSO Guideline, or Guideline).
What does PSOT stand for?
PSOT stands for Private Security Officer Training (educational course; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSOT
- Processor State Observability Register
- Public Sex Offender Registry
- Patient Safety Officers Society (est. 2001)
- Perceived Sense of Slip (posture stability test)
- Portable Scalable Operating System (Alcatel)
- Power System on Silicon
- Profiler Surface Observing System
- Project Save Our Soldiers (Englewood, CO)
- Project Specific Output Specifications
- Provably Secure Operating System
- Program for Survivors of Torture (Bellevue Hospital Center, New York, NY)
- Peace Support Operations Training Centre (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Protective Security Operations Training Program
- Pevecke Sdruzeni Ostravskych Ucitelek (Czech: Ostrava Choral Society Teachers)
- Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
- Preserved Steam on Video (UK)
- Priming Shut-Off Valve (sprinkler valve)
- Property Services of Ocean View (Norfolk, VA)
- Purge Shut Off Valve
- Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (game)