[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] According to the 2011 annual report of the government agency Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA), the number of registered private security personal in South Africa stood at 1,780,874.
What does PSIRA stand for?
PSIRA stands for Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSIRA
We have 2 other meanings of PSIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Processing Sensory Information for Proactive Systems (workshop)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- PostScript - Intelligent Processing Unit
- Passenger Side Inflatable Restraint
- Phase Sensitive Inversion Recovery
- Political Science and International Relations (university department)
- Pre-Sentence Investigative Report
- Prix Supérieur Interrégional (French: Inter-Regional Prize)
- Program on Studies in Religion (University of Michigan)
- Prolate-Spheroidal Impulse Radiating Antenna (plasma science)
- Periodic Stepped-Impedance Ring Resonator
- Product Security Incident Response Team (Cisco systems)
- Public Services International Research Unit
- Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Indonesia (Malay: All Indonesia Football Association)
- Personal Space Invasion Syndrome
- Personal Spine Information Service (central NHS database containing clinical records for each NHS patient)
- Philippine Society for Industrial Security
- Plastic Surgery Information Service
- Police Station Information System (UK)