The government has also set up a Private Sector Energy Development Fund (PSEDF) with assistance from the World Bank Group and other lending agencies.
What does PSEDF stand for?
PSEDF stands for Private Sector Energy Development Fund (various countries)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Personal Social & Emotional Development (child psychology and education)
- Power Safety Equipment Division
- Practical Sanskrit-English Dictionary
- Preschool Education
- Private Sector Energy Development
- Proliferative Standard Effective Dose One
- Proliferative Standard Effective Dose Two
- Palm Springs Economic Development Corporation
- Pre-School Education Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Parenteral Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Post Secondary Education Disability Network (Australia)
- Parents Seeking Educational Excellence (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Persistent Supravenous Erythematous Eruption
- Pleasanton Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation (California)
- Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (Iran)
- Pacific Salmon Endowment Fund (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation
- Puget Sound Economic Forecaster
- Purdue Student Engineering Foundation (West Lafayette, IN)
- Peak Systolic Ejection Gradient (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Project has the support of the Pakistani government, the World Bank, the Export-Import Bank of Japan, the French and Italian governments, and others through the Private Sector Energy Development Fund of Pakistan.
Private Sector Energy Development Fund * NDFC on behalf of Government of Pakistan is administering the Private Sector Energy Development Fund (PSEDF) since 1988 - a pool of resources amounting to US $ 578 million.
Although the foundation stone of the 1,292 MW thermal power plant has been laid, matters with regard to the disbursement of the down payment from the World Bank Private Sector Energy Development Fund (PSEDF), long-term power purchase agreements with WAPDA and full financing of the project are still pending.
The Private Sector Energy Development Fund The Private Sector Energy Development Fund (The Fund) has been established to utilize the proceeds of loans and grants from several multi-lateral and bi-lateral aid agencies.