Muscat: The Public Authority for Social Insurance (PASI) has stated that 197,745 Omanis had registered with them until November 12, and the government is relying on the private sector to accelerate the development and hiring of nationals.
What does PSCR stand for?
PSCR stands for Private Sector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSCR
We have 22 other meanings of PSCR in our Acronym Attic
- Public School Construction Program (Maryland)
- Putty Secure Copy Program (download method)
- Pay-Per-Call Services Consumer Protection Act (Illinois, USA)
- Positional Scanning Combinatorial Peptide Libraries
- Pain Stages of Change Questionnaire
- Parent-School Communities Questionnaire (school boundaries)
- Professional Support Coordinator Queensland (Australia)
- Pants Seat Carpet Ride (fiction website)
- Passive Semi Closed Rebreather (scuba diving)
- Personnel Security Clearance Record
- Professional Sports Car Racing (competitive association)
- Public Safety Communications Radio
- Public Safety Communications Research (Boulder, CO)
- Public Sector Current Receipts
- Personnel Security Clearance Record Plus (system)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft Rescue Boats
- Pleasant Street Christian Reformed Church (Whitinsville, Massachusetts)
- Program Support Communications Requirements Document
- Philippine Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons (Manila, Philippines)
- Police Security Containment Ring System (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the official, Zanganeh is against transferring of gas processing plants to private sector due to the sensitive and important role they play in production, export and supply of gas.
The private sector now accounts for a greater share of overall employment than at any time since current records began nearly 15 years ago.
Summary: ABU DHABI - At a panel discussion in Abu Dhabi government officials and businessmen discussed issues relating to obstacles being faced by private sector including higher rents, finance and rising operating costs.
studied the wage discrepancy between public and private sector workers in New England.
06 AUGUST 2010 PORT VILA (PIFS) -- Improving access to finance for Pacific island enterprise was the focus of the first Private Sector Dialogue with Forum Leaders, held on Wednesday 4th August in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
ANKARA, Jul 16, 2010 (TUR) -- The loan debt of Turkey's private sector was down 7.
Comparing Public and Private Sector Compensation Over 20 Years," analyzes data from the U.