Irwin Gross, chairman of ICC, said, "With the closing of this private placement program at the maximum level, ICC's total assets now exceed $2.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Private Placement Program (banking)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Prepare, Prime, Paint
- Prepayment Penalty
- Prepositioned Procurement Package
- Presbyterian Peacemaking Program
- Presence, Posture and Profile
- Preservation, Packaging, and Packing
- Press Photographers of the Philippines
- Pretty Pretty Pease
- Primary Prevention Project (clinical study)
- Priority Placement Program
- Privatization Planning Panel
- Processes, Procedures and Policies (various companies)
- Prodrive Performance Pack (Subaru)
- Product Planning Process (project management)
- Product Program Proposal
- Product Protection Plan
- Professional Protector Plan (dental liability insurance)
- Program Protection Plan
- Programa Primeiros Projetos (Portuguese: First Projects Program; Brazil)
- Programmable Power Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since its inception, Inland Investments and its subsidiaries have sponsored 625 total private placement programs (1031/Opportunity/LPs) and six nontraded REITs.
NASDAQ: ICGNC), a leading developer of air conditioning and climate control systems for supermarkets, department stores, and other commercial and industrial buildings, announced today the closing of the first stage of a private placement program.
After the end of the quarter, Pamet received an additional private investment of $410,000 with essentially the same terms as the recently completed 1998 Private Placement program.
Pamet's 1998 Private Placement program, 80% subscribed, is now complete.
The offering and sale of the units, the securities contained therein and any other securities to be offered and sold as part of its private placement program will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the regulation requirements of the Act.
today announced the closing on June 27 of the fifth takedown of an additional $24 million under the innovative asset-backed private placement program it arranged for Financing for Science International, Inc.
2 million under the innovative asset-backed private placement program it arranged for Financing for Science International Inc.