Swiss Life, which plans for the establishment of Swiss Life's Singapore life insurance branch, is also looking to expand its business in insurance solutions for high net worth individuals - Private Placement Life Insurance -in the Middle East.
What does PPLI stand for?
PPLI stands for Private Placement Life Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPLI
We have 7 other meanings of PPLI in our Acronym Attic
- Proyek Pengembangan Lahan Gambut (Indonesian: Lowland Development Project; Indonesia)
- Public Participation in Local Governance
- Polska Paintballowa Liga Hopperball (Polish: Poland Hopperball Paintball League; Poland)
- Private Pilot's Licence-Helicopter (various locations)
- Pusat Pendidikan Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Environmental Education Center; Indonesia)
- Pusat Pengelolaan Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Center for Environmental Management; Ministry of Environment)
- Pancreatic Polypeptide-Like Immunoreactivity
- Pennsylvania Preparedness Leadership Institute
- Positive Position Locating Information
- Precise Participant Location and Identification
- Provisioning Parts List Index
- Parallel-Plate Luneburg Lens
- Pinellas Park Little League (Florida)
- POPDEV (Population and Development) Planning at the Local Level (Philippines)
- Programmable Phase-Locked Loop
- Pulsed Phase-Locked-Loop
- Pennsylvania Power and Light Montana (utility)
- Periodically Poled Lithium Niobate
- Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle Management
- Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts
Samples in periodicals archive:
It offers private placement life insurance in order to tap into the growth market in the Middle East.
Swiss Life is now expanding its business in insurance solutions for high net worth individuals -- Private Placement Life Insurance -- in order to tap into the growth market in the Middle East.
The assigned ratings reflect Cotswold's niche business profile as an offshore provider of private placement life insurance and disability products to the high net worth marketplace and its plans to expand its product line and target markets to include selling property/casualty products (including political risk) in certain Latin American countries.
Ken Masters of Pinnacle Financial Group recently spoke at IIR's 8th Annual Alternative Investing Through Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI) & Annuities event, held June 15th at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park in Chicago.
TLIB has operated as an offshore carrier since 1999 and began expanding its offering into the private placement life insurance market in late-2003.
He has worked with several of the worlds largest banking institutions to create and structure leveraged hedge fund products for institutions and fund of funds as well as insurance only hedge fund products for private placement life insurance.
Serving as a champion for Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI), Mr.