The Calais School is a private not-for-profit nonsectarian school that provides programs for special needs students in grades K-12.
What does PNFP stand for?
PNFP stands for Private Not-for-Profit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PNFP in our Acronym Attic
- Prescott National Forest Friends (est. 1987; Prescott, AZ)
- Pacific Northwest Fish Health Protection Committee (Olympia, WA)
- Parsimony Normed Fit Index (statistical analysis tool)
- Petawawa National Forestry Institute (Canada)
- Private Native Forest Inventory (Australia)
- Polish National Football Information Point (sporting event safety police unit; est. 2005)
- Palestinian National Front of Liberation (militant political group)
- Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- Probably Not for Office (email slang)
- Phase-Noise Figure of Merit
- Pacific Northwest Fjord Promotional Group (equine)
- Parallel Network File System
- Perfectly Normal File System
- Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation
- Pakistan National Federation of Trade Unions
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd. (Canada)
- Papouasie Nouvelle Guinée (French: Papua New Guinea)
- Papua New Guinea
- Park 'n' Grab (geocaching)
- Passive Night Goggles
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAB based on the 2004 National Study of Postsecondary Faculty (NSOPF:04), which describes faculty and instructional staff in public and private not-for-profit postsecondary institutions offering an associate's or higher degree in fall 2003.
Certified as a 501(c)(3) private not-for-profit organization, the Atlanta Humane Society is committed to providing unprecedented and unequaled humane services in support of animals and pet owners in the Atlanta area.
About City University City University is a private not-for-profit institution accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The Community Preservation Corporation is a private not-for-profit mortgage lender specializing in financing affordable housing throughout New York and New Jersey.
As a private not-for-profit organization, EYA serves more than 9,000 youth each year.
Since its creation in 1974, as a private not-for-profit organization by New York City's leading commercial banks, CPC has financed the construction or rehabilitation of over 41,000 units of affordable housing representing a private and public investment of almost $1.
About City University: City University is a private not-for-profit institution with three schools fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities: The School of Management, The Gordon Albright School of Education, and The School of Arts and Sciences.