Supply, installation and commissioning of all necessary components of a digital private mobile radio (infrastructure and terminals) to the DMR standard in the 2m band, delivery of documentation, conducting training and other services for the construction of this digital private mobile radio.
What does PMR stand for?
PMR stands for Private Mobile Radio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMR
We have 251 other meanings of PMR in our Acronym Attic
- Preventive Medicine Residency
- Previous Medical Record
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Pridnestrovskaya Moldovskaya Respublika (Russian: Transniestrian Moldovan Republic; Moldova)
- Primary Market Research (various organizations)
- Primary Mission Readiness
- Prime Manhattan Realty
- Principal Military Requirement
- Prirodoslovni Muzej Rijeka (Rijeka Natural History Museum, Croatia)
- Private Microwave Radio
- Probabilistic Model of Range
- Probabilistic Modelling and Reasoning
- Problem Management Record
- Problem Management Report
- Problem Management Request
- Problem Record (IBM)
- Procurement Management Review
- Product Market Regulation
- Product Modification Request
- Produits Minces Réfléchissants (French: Thin Reflective Products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PUSH TO TALK WITH THE SONIM XP1330 CORE PTT Available over the next two months in Latin America, the XP1330 CORE PTT replaces private mobile radio (PMR) and enables work teams to communicate instantly.
The company's three main applications are Instant Talk, Instant Locate and Instant Alert, enabling organisations to communicate with their employees more effectively and cost efficiently than conventional mobile services and competing private mobile radio solutions.
The latest contract will see Petards supply MoD units and establishments with private mobile radio equipment, ancillaries and engineering services.
A large number of customers from a range of fields including (cable) television, radio, mobile telephony and private mobile radio benefit from its nationwide, state-of-the-art infrastructure (over 550 broadcast towers throughout Switzerland) and comprehensive range of services.
Designed for testing and emulation of 2G-, 3G- and 4G-systems, private mobile radio, WLANs and Bluetooth systems, the 3410 Series RF signal generators combine full digital, vector and analog modulation in a 2U rack size.
Typical applications for the RF2485 include digital and spread spectrum systems; GMSK, QPSK, DQPSK and QAM modulation; private mobile radio and TETRA systems; AM, SSB, DSB modulation and image-reject up-converters.
Chairman GW Gurry says telecommunications formed the strongest growth area though business in the group's mainstream area of Private Mobile Radio continued to show a material decline.