net 1-3 Private Label Middle East Dubai World Trade Centre channelsexhibition.
What does PLME stand for?
PLME stands for Private Label Middle East (Dubai)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLME
- Product Lifecycle Management Competency Centre (est. 2003; various locations)
- Physics of Light Matter Coupling in Nanostructures
- Physics of Light-Matter Coupling in Nitrides (workshop)
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (sleep disorder)
- Physical Layer Medium Dependent (networking)
- Please Let Me Die
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Patagonian Large Marine Ecosystem (Argentina)
- Physical Layer Management Entity
- Program in Liberal Medical Education (Brown University, Providence, RI)
- Partenariat Luisant Medina Fall (French: Luis Medina Fall Partnership)
- Pasang Lhamu Mountaineering Foundation (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Pro-Life Music Festival (Indiana)
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Singapore)
- Provisional Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Parameterized Linear Matrix Inequality (fuzzy control systems)
- Periodic Limb Movement Index
- Product Lifecycle Management Innovation Center (National Tsing Hua University)
- Product Lifecycle Management Interest Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be followed by a variety of specialist shows running into October including GITEX Shopper, being held for the first time at DWTC, Light Middle East, Paper Arabia, Gift & Premium, Private Label Middle East, Cityscape Exhibition & Conference and Al Fares Dubai.
Byline: Dubai Private Label Middle East (PLME) -- Dubai 2009, a dedicated own-label and contract manufacturing exhibition, and Gifts & Premium Dubai, an international exhibition for giftware and decorations, opened in Dubai toady (October 27).
gif ) Italian products proved to be a hit at the recently concluded fifth edition of Private Label Middle East (PLME) in Dubai.
The growth and potential of private label sector will be the main focus of the Private Label Middle East (PLME) -- Dubai 2008, the fifth private label and contract manufacturing exhibition in the Middle East.