He said Tasweek, which is a private joint stock company with 50 shareholders, may list its shares on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange in the foreseeable future upon approval from its Board.
What does PJSC stand for?
PJSC stands for Private Joint Stock Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJSC
- PJ Smith Associates (UK)
- Pre-Job Safety Analysis
- Presidential Jobs Summit Agreements
- Professional Japanese Sumo Association
- Progressive Jewish Student Alliance
- Progressive Jewish Student Association
- Progressive Jewish Students Association
- Provisional Joint Supervisory Authority
- Petit Jean State Bank (Morrilton, AR)
- Peter J. Solomon Company (New York, NY)
- Public Joint Stock Company
- Penn Jersey She Devils
- Peter Jones Special Events (North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Private Jet Services Group
- Persatuan Judo Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All the Judo Association of Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Pfarrjugend St. Michael (Wermelskirchen, Germany)
- Pre Job Safety Meeting
- Pro-Justice Student Movement (Iran)
- Peace and Justice Support Network (Mennonite Church)
- Pandit Jasraj School of Music (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADF, a private joint stock company partnership between Mubadala Development Company pjsc, Aldar Sorouh Properties pjsc and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), specialises in real estate financial services for individuals and businesses.
IFH is a private joint stock company licensed by Central Bank of the UAE, managed by a highly qualified team and monitored by an accredited Shari'a Supervisory Board.
Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments, the largest shareholder in German automaker Daimler, said shareholders approved its conversion to a private joint stock company and subsequent delisting.
The bid to buy up the shares is equal to the value of the shares at the close of business on Sunday, but it is well below the going rate before Aabar shocked investors last month by announcing it was considering delisting and converting to a private joint stock company.
Launched by Mawarid Finance (a private joint stock company established in Dubai in 2006) to promote the spirit of innovation among young Emiratis from different universities and academic institutions, the TAMAIAZ & Falak Tayyeb Awards are held annually under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai.
The Iran Foreign Investment Company (IFIC) was incorporated in March 1998 as a Private Joint Stock company with a mission to manage and expand Iranian holdings abroad.
The legal period for corporate disclosure of the preliminary data of the past year had paralleled with the Minister of National Economy's approval of conversion Palestine Securities Exchange from private joint stock company to public shareholding, basing on the positive results that are represented in increasing the confidence of domestic and foreign investors in the Palestinian market and raising the number of listed companies; to become the second Arab stock market that takes this step in preparation for listing in the stock market.