It's function is to handle the Commercial Business of the Exchange and Markets the only Private Wealth Management System in the World that offers an Offshore Private Interest Foundation in Panama.
What does PIF stand for?
PIF stands for Private Interest Foundation (legal entity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIF
We have 197 other meanings of PIF in our Acronym Attic
- Place In Inactive File/Folder
- Plan Individuel de Formation (French: Individual Training Plan; various locations)
- Poke-International Forums
- Policies-In-Force (insurance)
- Policy Investment Framework
- Pooled Income Fund
- Portsmouth Interfaith Forum (UK)
- Preliminary Information Form
- Pressure Injected Footing
- Price Increase Factor
- Problem Identification Form (various organizations)
- Process Information Form
- Procurement Information Form (Canada)
- Production Information Form
- Production Integration Facility
- Productivity Improvement Factor
- Productivity Improvement Fund
- Productivity Investment Fund
- Professional Investor Fund
- Program Information File (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TerraVerde Foundation, established in 2003, is a non-profit, Panamanian Private Interest Foundation dedicated to the sustainable Preservation of Earth's Flora, Fauna and Water resources and is the creator of the MicroForests Program.
com, to develop programs to offer micro loans, currency exchange and the E-BIZ Wallet, to qualified natural persons and legal entities, throughout the company's operations regions, as follows: AMERICA I The Caribbean AMERICA II United States, Canada, & Mexico AMERICA III Central America & Panama AMERICA IV South America "PayPro LATAM" is an operating company and beneficiary of Fundacion PayPro, a Panamanian Private Interest Foundation, legally authorized to act as a depository for any type of real or financial assets and PayPro shares, and to hold them in safekeeping on behalf of and for the benefit of its Beneficiaries, PDR[sup.