Mr Griffin, who has urged private hire car drivers to break the law by using bus and cycle lanes, said cyclists should also pay "road tax".
What does PHCD stand for?
PHCD stands for Private Hire Car Driver (licence; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHCD
- Primary Health Care Centre
- Primary Heat-Exchanger Cold Corner
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Iowa
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council (also seen as PHC4)
- Public Health Core Competencies Initiative (Ontario Public Health Association)
- Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association
- Petaluma Health Care District (California)
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (workshop)
- Primary Health Care and Disease Control (Nigeria)
- Public Health Common Data Set (UK)
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical
- Primary Health Care Education (University of Winchester; UK)
- Public Health in Complex Emergencies (international training program)
- Personal Health Care Expenditure Fixed-Weight Price Index (healthcare spending)
- Primary Cultures of Human Corneal Epithelial Cells
- Philippine Computer Emergency Response Team
- Patient Headache Care Education System
- Parrot Heads of Central Florida (charitable community organization; Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturer Driver Shields UK has been given the go ahead to sell the shields to Birmingham's 4,900 private hire car drivers.
Taxi and private hire car drivers also face a two per cent rise in their fees, the first increase for three years.
A COVENTRY private hire car driver was today starting a prison sentence after he admitted indecently assaulting a teenager in his car as he drove her home.
Furious city licensing chief David Osborne slammed Leicester-based consults Social Research Associates when he found most of Birmingham's 5,000 private hire car drivers were unaware of the proposals until they appeared in the Birmingham Mail last week.
Taxi and private hire car drivers in Birmingham are being asked to prove they are up to the job by sitting English and maths tests designed for five-year-old children.
Furious city licensing chief David Osborne slammed Leicester-based consults Social Research Associates when he found most of Birmingham's 5,000 private hire car drivers were unaware of the proposals until they appeared in the Mail last week.
Jon Stevens was rushing to pick up 24-year-old Anna after she was abandoned in a dark inner city street by a private hire car driver.