Currently, there are 36 private higher education institutes across the country.
What does PHEI stand for?
PHEI stands for Private Higher Education Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHEI
We have 6 other meanings of PHEI in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Public Health Environmental Health (educational course)
- Public Health Education and Health Promotion (American Public Health Association)
- Paramount Home Entertainment International (Hollywood, CA)
- Paris Hilton Entertainment, Inc.
- Physician Evaluation of Improvement
- Public Higher Education Institution (various locations)
- Publishing House of Electronics Industry (China)
- Public Health Emergency of International Concern
- Percutaneous Hot Ethanol Injection Therapy
- Physiological Heat Exposure Limit
- Potentially Highly Erodible Land (agriculture)
- Public Health and Environmental Laboratories (New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services)
- Public Health Electronic Library (UK)
- Public Health Emergency Law (US CDC)
- Public Health Entomology Laboratory (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that 130 million riyals were set aside in the budget to give internal scholarships to students seeking admission to private higher education institutes.
Two of them were school students and the two others were studying at a private higher education institute," Ahmad, a resident of the village, said.