Interviews were also carried out with representatives from Private Forestry North Queensland and government representatives involved in the coordination of Operation Farm Clear.
What does PFNQ stand for?
PFNQ stands for Private Forestry North Queensland (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Prison Fellowship Northern Ireland
- Pro Football News & Injury Report
- Program of Functional NeuroImaging
- Produits Forestiers Non Ligneux (French: Nonwoody Forest Products)
- Percutaneous Facial Nerve Mapping
- Productos Forestales No Maderables (Spanish: non-timber forest products)
- Petrified Forest National Park (Arizona)
- Philippine Food and Nutrition Program (est. 1974)
- Percutaneous Fine Needle Puncture of the Gallbladder
- Probe-Fed Notched Plate Antenna
- Paprika Ferredoxin-NADP(+) Reductase
- Position Fixing Navigation System
- Plate-Forme Nouvelles Technologies (French: Platform Techology; disabled technology; Raymond Poincaré Hospital; Garches, France)
- Product Flow Network Unit
- Pagan Federation North West (UK)
- Prison Families of New York
- Partnership for New York City
- Prison Fellowship New Zealand
- Products from New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Paint Flag Offset (marking underground utilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-day workshop was jointly organised by Private Forestry North Queensland Association Incorporated (PFNQ) and the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (DPI&F), with significant support from the Northern Territory Department of Primary Industry, Fisheries and Mines (DPIFM).
Published as a CDROM by Private Forestry North Queensland Association Inc.