Private Essential Access Community Hospitals, representing hospitals that serve as the safety net providers "that care for extremely high volumes of Medi-Cal beneficiaries, low-income Medicare enrollees, and uninsured patients" in the State of California says in an Oct 15 letter to the CPUC, "We urge the CPUC to make certain that any organization providing 2-1-1 service demonstrates healthcare expertise prior to granting of the application.
What does PEACH stand for?
PEACH stands for Private Essential Access Community Hospitals
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEACH
We have 12 other meanings of PEACH in our Acronym Attic
- Proper Education Always Corrects Error
- Protect, Educate, Aid Children Everywhere
- Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions
- Provincial Education Assessment Centre (Pakistan)
- Public Education And Assistance Committee (Muslim American Society)
- Pan-Pacific Educational and Cultural Experiments by Satellite (NTIA)
- Pan-European Automated Clearing House (also seen as PE-ACH)
- Parent Education for Adults and Children of Hunterdon
- Personal Experience with Active Cultural Heritage
- Please Evaluate and Critique Honestly (aka Please Examine and Critique Honestly)
- Procedure for Electronic Application for Certificates System (UK)
- Professional Entertainment Artist Chris Higgs (UK)
- Program for Energetic Analysis of Biochemical Molecules
- Programming Education and Contest Hosting
- Promotions Entertainment and Corporate Hospitality
- Portable Environmental/Acoustic Collection System
- Potential Energy Annealing Conformational Search
- Participant and Employer Appeals Department (PBGC)
- Pharyngeal Esophageal Airway Device
- Polietileno de Alta Densidade (Portugese: high density polyethylene)