AVCJ also produces industry conferences and forums, regional and national private equity and venture capital research reports, and directories and databases.
What does PEVC stand for?
PEVC stands for Private Equity and Venture Capital (graduate studies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Politique Européenne de Voisinage
- Port Everglades (Florida)
- Portable Electric Vehicle
- Positive Effect Variegation
- Potenciales Evocados Visuales (Spanish: Visual Evoked Potentials; brain activity)
- Prediction Error Variance
- Poly Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (chemistry)
- Presbytery of Eastern Virginia
- Pre-Election Voter Awareness Campaign
- Professional Event Videographers Association Northwest (Washington)
- pays en voie de développement
- Plasma-Enhanced Vapor Deposition
- Polarized Electrochemical-Vapor Deposition
- Product Evaluation Verification Department
- Production Electric Vehicle Drivers Coalition
- Petroleum Engineering Visual Database Interface
- Panasonic Electric Vehicle Energy Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Primearth EV Energy Co. (Japan)
- Projekt-Entwicklung-Vertrieb-Fredenbeck (German: Fred Beck Project Development Distribution)
- Parasite Eve Video Games
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a rule, private equity and venture capital funds attract money from corporations, institutions, large retirement plans and wealthy individuals.
TORONTO -- TD Capital Private Equity Investors The CPP Investment Board announced today that it is committing $400 million to the Canadian private equity and venture capital market.
Nixon Peabody retained its seventeenth place ranking among law firms nationally in the number of private equity and venture capital deals they have negotiated and closed on in 2004, although the number of these deals rose from 72 in 2003 to 96 in 2004.
com/reports/c12659) has announced the addition of Private Equity and Venture Capital Encyclopaedia to their offering.
Now, there's more than $100 billion of uninvested capital seeking today's best opportunities in the private equity and venture capital markets.
Under the terms of this collaboration, Pequot Ventures will assume responsibility for the private equity and venture capital investments made by Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch in the life sciences sector through its LODH Immunology Fund.
Business Editors BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2004 Summit Partners, a leading private equity and venture capital firm with more than $5.