and Lehman Brothers in the Private Equity Merchant Banking Group.
What does PEMB stand for?
PEMB stands for Private Equity Merchant Banking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEMB
We have 1 other meaning of PEMB in our Acronym Attic
- Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions
- Process Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Procurement of Equipment and Missiles, Army
- Programmatic Engineering, Measurement and Analysis
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada
- Pleural Effusion Mononuclear Adherent Cell (chest research)
- Public Expenditure Management Adjustment Credit (Guinea)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Radio System
- Procurement of Equipment, Missiles Army Management & Reporting System
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Physician Executive Masters in Business Administration (University of Tennessee)
- Premiedifferentiatie En Marktwerking Bij Arbeidsongeschiktheidsverzekeringen (Dutch: Premium to Market and Disability Insurance)
- Plasma-Enhanced Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Pembrokeshire (Welsh County)
- Peninsula Equine Medical Center (California)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Council
- Physical Education Majors Club (various organizations)
- Physician Executive Management Center
- Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation
- Plans/Exercise Maneuver Control (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles-based private equity merchant banking firm will expand its reach in new media, e-commerce and the social networking space through the appointment of Brett W.
Based in New York, Tom is responsible for leading Silverfern's East Coast Private Equity Merchant Banking Coverage practice.
Los Angeles-based private equity merchant banking firm bolsters its technologist roster with new Managing Director LOS ANGELES -- Russell Armstrong, Managing Director of Crescent Financial Partners, Inc.
a private equity merchant banking firm that provides a range of services for early stage and middle market companies, have been retained by LifeGen, Inc.
CFP), a Los Angeles-based private equity merchant banking firm, to drive research commercialization efforts in Inland Southern California.
Los Angeles-based private equity merchant banking firm will expand international reach under the direction of seasoned corporate strategist and legal professional LOS ANGELES -- Russell Armstrong, Managing Director of Crescent Financial Partners, Inc.
a private equity merchant banking firm with offices in Los Angeles, California and Riverside, California, has announced two major additions to the company's growing team.