Darko Velkov, owner of a private employment agency for temporary workers, Vrabotuvanje Leasing, and manager of the largest private employment agency, Vrabotuvanje.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Private Employment Agency (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 237 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Preemptive Attack
- Preferred Email Address (various schools)
- Preliminary Economic Analysis
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Preschool Education Aid (New Jersey)
- Prevention of Elder Abuse (various locations)
- Primary Education Advisor
- Princess Elisabeth Antarctica (research station)
- Priority Employment Area (Australia)
- Procurement Executives' Association
- Professional Employees Association (Canada)
- Professional Engineer and Architect
- Program Effectiveness Assessment (California)
- Program Element Administrator
- Program Environmental Assessment
- Programmatic Environmental Assessment (US FEMA)
- Programme d'Études en Allemagne (French: Study Program in Germany)
- Programme Exoertise et Appui
- Progressive Education Association (est. 1919)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeVaro and Fields (2004) present some evidence in support of this view, showing that in fact the average size of the applicant pool is much larger when newspaper ads or private employment agency recruitment methods are used than when they are not and that the pool is smaller when referrals from friends are used than when they are not.
We're aware the work crews are out there, but they don't pose a competitive threat to us," says Stacy Burke, spokeswoman for Labor Ready, a Tacoma-based private employment agency.
The Virginia private employment agency regulatory law was repealed, and the Tennessee law was repealed and replaced with one that does not require registration.
1) Among new laws passed were several significant prevailing wage and child labor measures, as well as legislation affecting the structure of State labor departments, repealing two private employment agency regulatory laws, and enacting right-to-work measures.
3) There are six categories of active job search currently listed in the CPS: * checked with public employment agency * checked with private employment agency * checked with employers directly * checked with friends or relatives * placed or answered ads * other methods The word "ads" relates most often to the "classified" employment ads in newspapers, but could also include notices distributed through other publications, newsletters, or other media.
The CPS currently lists six methods of active job search: * checked with public employment agency * checked with private employment agency * checked with employer directly * checked with friends or relatives * placed or answered ads * used other search methods To be counted as unemployed, individuals must have used one or more of these methods.
Employment agencies charging fees exclusively to employers, except for those providing babysitting or domestic employment, will be exempt from the private employment agency licensing and regulatory requirements between July 1, 1987, and January 1, 1991.