You really do get much more money for spending $1 on a federal employee than you do paying a $1 commission to a private collection firm," says Olson.
What does PCF stand for?
PCF stands for Private Collection Firm (Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCF
We have 301 other meanings of PCF in our Acronym Attic
- Poynting Correction Factor (thermodynamics)
- Practioner Credentials File
- Prague Christian Fellowship (Czech Republic)
- Premises Connecting Facility
- President's Choice Financial
- Price to Cash Flow (ratio)
- Primary Combat Function
- Principal Component Filter
- Prins Claus Fonds (Dutch cultural organizations; est. 1996)
- Prioritized Cost Format
- Probability of Code Failure
- Process Control Feature
- Processed Chlorine Free (recycled paper)
- Product Carbon Footprint
- Professional Communication Foundation
- Profiler Command File (file extension)
- Program Challenge Fund (Public Broadcasting System)
- Program Checkout Facility
- Programa de Control Financiero (Spanish: Financial Control Program; Guatemala)
- Project Communication Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of a legislative mandate to test the efficiency of private collection firms in the recovery of past-due taxes, the IRS announced this month that it intends to turn over approximately 125,000 delinquent tax cases to up to five private collection agencies.
The main topic of discussion between the Congressman and OMS Associates was the use of private collection firms assisting the IRS in collecting on delinquent taxes.
According to Kaulkin, the decision by a major investment firm to acquire an interest in a collection agency specializing in federal and student loan debts underscores the expanding importance of private collection firms to manage and collect debt owed by Uncle Sam.