com has become the official private coaching partner of Positive Coaching Alliance.
What does PCOA stand for?
PCOA stands for Private Coaching
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCOA
We have 6 other meanings of PCOA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Carriage Office (licence; UK)
- Publications Control Officer
- Pulp Canal Obliteration (dentistry)
- Purchasing Contracting Office
- Put and Call Option (agreement)
- Partial Pressure of Carbon Dioxide
- Pima Council on Aging (Arizona)
- Previous Care-Of Address
- Principal Component Analysis (statistical analysis)
- principal coordinate analysis (statistical analysis)
- Proprietary Change of Address
- PC (Personal Computer) on a Chip
- Primary Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma (opthamology)
- Park Central Office Building (Missouri State University)
- Post Contractual Opportunistic Behavior
- Postgraduate Certificate in Ocean Bathymetry (General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans)
- Presbyterian Church of Bloomingdale (Brandon, FL)
- President's Council on Bioethics
- Protestants Christelijke Ouderen Bond (Dutch)
- Pacific Crest Outward Bound School (now Outward Bound West; Golden, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jordan admits that his success is owed greatly to the private coaching he had in high school and college.
The day can include dance curriculum in jazz, show and rhythm tap, and choreography, plus private coaching in voice and acting techniques, specialty training in stage combat, Broadway repertory, and auditioning.
launched the Comprehensive Private Coaching program.
The students also received private coaching from ballet mistress Rebecca Rodriguez.
In order to facilitate constant application between program sessions, participants also will receive private coaching sessions to address specific, confidential day to day challenges.
When not engaged in private coaching, training coaches or speaking to the corporate world, Carol works as a professional ADD coach at the Hallowell Center, the cognitive and emotional wellness reserve developed by renowned doctor, former Harvard instructor, and author Dr.