Before that, he worked as VP of Private Banking International at Chase Manhattan Bank in Switzerland.
What does PBI stand for?
PBI stands for Private Banking International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBI
We have 158 other meanings of PBI in our Acronym Attic
- Polar Bears International (Occidental, California)
- Politely Butting in
- Polska Biblioteka Internetowa (Polish: Polish Internet Library)
- Polybenzimidazole (fire resistant fabric)
- Pontifical Biblical Institute
- Poor Bloody Infantry (British)
- Post Boost Intercept
- Prairie Bible Institute (Alberta, Canada)
- Primary Blast Injury
- Prime Bank Instrument (investment fraud)
- Pro Bono Institute (et. 1966; Washington, DC)
- Proactive Business Intelligence (Panorama)
- Processor Bus Interface
- Product Backlog Item
- Producto Bruto Interno
- Professional Bowling Instruction
- Profiler Binary Input (file extension; Microsoft)
- Program Baseline Integration
- Program Budget Instructions
- Programme Budget Implication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bringing the two together will create new opportunities for our clients and will further enhance our private banking activities in Germany,' said ABN AMRO CEO of Private Banking International, Jeroen Rijpkema.
8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Northern Trust, a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide, today announced that Private Banking International magazine has selected it as the winner of the Outstanding Private Bank -- The Americas Award 2005.
Haeberle, who has over 25 years of experience in private banking, joins the firm from LGT Bank in Liechtenstein, where he has spent two years leading Private Banking International with a focus on Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Africa.
Perezmartinez was formerly director of Private Banking International at Bancomer S.