The balloons represent each week that Caines has been imprisoned and it takes place shortly before Prisoners' Justice Day on August 10.
What does PJD stand for?
PJD stands for Prisoners' Justice Day (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PJD
We have 4 other meanings of PJD in our Acronym Attic
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security (Australia)
- Personal Java Compatibility Kit (certifies PJava port as Java compatible)
- Posterior Joint Chordotonal Organ
- Private Jet Charter Operators (various locations)
- Poland Jewish Cemeteries Restoration Project
- Peace Justice and Conflict Studies
- Pancreatic Juice Diversion
- Papers of Jefferson Davis (documentary editing project; Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Parti de la Justice et du Développement (French: Justice and Development Party, Morocco)
- Photojournalism Division (Photographic Society of America)
- Psychological Job Demand (behavior)
- Pubertal Juvenile Dyspituitarism (adolescent obesity)
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal (Spanish: Federal District Judicial Police, Mexico)
- Publications and Journals Development Fund (est. 1984; International Union of Crystallography)
- Program Justification Document for Quarters (Indian Health Service; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Pardes Jewish Day School (Arizona)
- Perelman Jewish Day School
- Parachute Jumping Exercise
- Peabody Journal of Education
- Petajoules Equivalent (energy measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Claire Culhane was first organizing Prisoners' Justice Day in Vancouver in the early 1980s, just a dozen people or fewer would show up for the "rally," but she persevered and others carried on after her passing.