Romero entered Harvard School of Law where, in addition to her legal studies, she served as an Associate Editor of the International Law Journal, and Director and Attorney of the Prison Legal Assistance Project.
What does PLAP stand for?
PLAP stands for Prison Legal Assistance Project (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLAP
We have 17 other meanings of PLAP in our Acronym Attic
- People Loving and Nurturing Trees (award program; Maryland)
- Productive Location Ally on Nexus Technology (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Public Library Administrators of North Texas (est. 1965)
- Purdue Landscape and Nursery Thesaurus (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Plant List of Accepted Nomenclature Taxonomy and Symbols (USDA)
- Professional Landscape and Nursery Trade Show
- Pedro Luis e a Parede (Brazilian rock band)
- Placental-Like Alkaline Phosphatase
- Platelet to Leukocyte Adhesion Phenomena (hematology)
- Pre-Login Access Provider (Microsoft Windows)
- Proposed Local Area Plan (Ireland)
- Provincial Learning Assessment Program (Canada)
- Parallel Linear Algebra Package (library infrastructure)
- Participatory Learning and Action Research
- Post Launch Assessment Review
- Prior Learning and Recognition (Canada)
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (college/university/employment tool)
- Private Line Automatic Ringdown
- Prudential Liquidity Assessment Review (finance)
- Przeglad Lotniczy Aviation Revue (Polish: Overview of Airport Aviation Review; monthly magazine; est. 1993)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, as a law professor, he established the Legal Assistance for Inmates Program at the Atlanta Penitentiary and assisted in the establishment of the Harvard Prison Legal Assistance Project.