The Prison Fellowship International website said he knelt down before a prison chaplain, repented and asked to find God.
What does PFI stand for?
PFI stands for Prison Fellowship International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFI
We have 202 other meanings of PFI in our Acronym Attic
- Port Fuel Injection (engines)
- Positive Financial Impact
- Power Factor Improvement
- Power Fail Interrupt
- Practical Farmers of Iowa
- Pre-Fire Inspection
- Presence From Innovation LLC
- Primary Financial Institution
- Priority for Improvement (various organizations)
- Prismaflex International
- Pristane Formation Index (molecular maturity parameter)
- Private Fax Interface
- Private Finance Initiative
- Private Finance Initiative (UK)
- Pro-Forma Invoice (Customs)
- Programmable Function Input
- Prospective Financial Information
- Public Finance Initiative
- Public Financial Institution (India)
- Purolator Facet, Inc. (Franklin, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the story of an award presented to Peace Foundation Melanesia (Bougainville) by Prison Fellowship International for its work in fostering restorative justice in their communities.
McFarland, a former lawyer with the Christian Legal Society who also served as vice president for program and partnership development for Prison Fellowship International from 2002-05.