8th floor Brooklyn, NY 11201 718-637-6560 OTHER RESOURCES Prison Families of New York www.
What does PFNY stand for?
PFNY stands for Prison Families of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Petrified Forest National Park (Arizona)
- Philippine Food and Nutrition Program (est. 1974)
- Percutaneous Fine Needle Puncture of the Gallbladder
- Probe-Fed Notched Plate Antenna
- Private Forestry North Queensland (Australia)
- Paprika Ferredoxin-NADP(+) Reductase
- Position Fixing Navigation System
- Plate-Forme Nouvelles Technologies (French: Platform Techology; disabled technology; Raymond Poincaré Hospital; Garches, France)
- Product Flow Network Unit
- Pagan Federation North West (UK)
- Partnership for New York City
- Prison Fellowship New Zealand
- Products from New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Paint Flag Offset (marking underground utilities)
- Palustrine Forest (environmental science)
- Paphos, Cyprus - International (Airport Code)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (defect of the heart)
- Perron-Frobenius Operator
- Persistent Felony Offender (various states)
- Persistent Foramen Ovale (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tuesdays 7-8:30pm: Prison Families of New York, Schenectady women's support group for prison families, ex-offenders and interested community members.
THE 2006 LEWIS HINE AWARD HONOREES: JAMES PIPER BOND OF BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, President and CEO of Living Classrooms Foundation CECILY COLEMAN OF ALBANY, NEW YORK, Creator of Children of Prisoners Initiative of Prison Families of New York GLENN AND PAT DOUGHTY OF LOCUST GROVE, OKLAHOMA, Foster Parents for Rainbow Homes, a program of The Parent Child Center of Tulsa, Inc.