org Prison Activist Resource Center POB 339 Berkeley, CA 94701 510.
What does PARC stand for?
PARC stands for Prison Activist Resource Center (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARC
We have 172 other meanings of PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Plattsburgh Airbase Redevelopment Corporation
- Police Assessment Resource Center
- Polycyclic Aromatic Ring Cleavage
- Ponthieu Auto Retro Club (French automobile club)
- Population Aging Research Center (Pennsylvania)
- Portland Amateur Radio Club
- Portland Area Radio Council (Oregon)
- Premium Asset Recovery Corporation (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Principal Advisor Responsible Contractor
- Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting
- Program on the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts (Syracuse University)
- Progressive Aircraft Reconditioning Cycle
- Protected Area for Resource Conservation (Vietnam)
- Public Access Resource Center
- Public Administration Research and Consultation Center
- PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association
- Patient Access to Responsible Care Act
- Performance Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (US DoD)
- Program for Arctic Regional Climate Assessment
- Provincial Association of Residential and Community Agencies (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Prison Activist Resource Center article, "Women in Prison," California has the uncertain distinction of having the most women prisoners in the nation, as well as the world's largest women's prison.
She has worked with various abolitionist organizations such as Critical Resistance and the Prison Activist Resource Center and most recently has been involved with a day labor organizing project in Oakland.